[lbo-talk] Re: (gag) lieberman

frank scott frank at marin.cc.ca.us
Wed Nov 12 11:28:26 PST 2003

"Agreed that Lieberman is not as right/center than he tries to portray himself, but don't you think that's a serious problem in itself?"

a serious problem would be to forget that he got his senate seat by running a campaign to the right of his republican opponent...who was a far better man, and political figure...

he attacked incumbent lowell wiecker from the right, not the center, and his knee-jerk party line votes that might be called "liberal" by whistling in the dark types are simply business as usual domestic policy for the zionist wing of our ruling corporate party...

he will not be the candidate of the democrats, but he doesn't have to be for that policy to continue...unfortunately...still, if the others all die and he is the candidate, I'd vote for sister boom boom rather than him.

fs