[lbo-talk] Anybody But Bush?

Shane Taylor s-t-t at juno.com
Wed Nov 12 15:03:50 PST 2003

Doug Henwood wrote:
> I'd hoped he'd do something to build the Green Party and/or
> some kind of political movement. He didn't, though if the
> campaign was to be more than a chimera, he should have
> used it as a launching pad. He didn't say anything about the
> Florida outrage, or condemn the whole corrupt electoral
> process. He's revealed himself as a total lone operator.
> Like Jesse Jackson, only less engaged in actual popular
> struggles.

And there was the Green run against Wellstone, and the loss of ballot access in varoius states. At this time, how many states does the Green party retain a position on the ballot?

-- Shane

________________________________________________________________ The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!