[lbo-talk] Let Ralph Debate in 2004

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 12 20:18:34 PST 2003

On Wed, 12 Nov 2003 13:56:37 -0800, Joseph Wanzala <jwanzala at hotmail.com> wrote:

Zbigniew Brezinski and his ilk...

"And the Israelis are becoming increasingly like the white supremacist South Africans, viewing the Palestinians as a lower form of life, not hesitating to kill a great many of them and justifying this on the grounds that they are being the objects of terrorism, which is true."

Guess who said that? An ultra-leftist shouting "ZioNazi" at Michael Lerner? http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/middle_east/jan-june02/ns_4-1.html "But you cannot define the loss of human life in terms of the number of Israelis killed by brutal, savage, inexcusable Palestinian terror. And it does take place. The fact of the matter is that three times as many Palestinians have been killed, and a relatively small number of them were really militants. Most were civilians. Some hundreds were children.

Now this can be called collateral damage. Maybe it can even be ignored but that in a way symbolizes the problem, that one side feels that only its victims are victims and the other side feels the same way. Now we're going to move towards a solution of this problem, we have to think of it as a political problem, which cannot be solved unilaterally by one side alone.

The fact of the matter is that in the course of the last year, we have had Palestinian terrorism but we have also had deliberate, overreactions by Mr. Sharon designed not to repress terrorism but to destabilize the Palestinian Authority, to uproot the Oslo Agreement, which he has always denounced, in a manner which contributed to the climate, that resulted in the killing of one of the two architects of the Oslo Agreement."

I'm no great fan of Zbig, mind you, but, there are so many half-baked polemics against him, from Ruppert to LaRouche to those that would not have been able to i.d. a Kristol from a Kristoff, a yr. ago, that I tune out most boilerplate mentioning him. http://sandiego.indymedia.org/en/2002/09/2228.shtml http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_02/nightwatchman052502.html "Gold and the Kingdom of the Beast Part II

The devaluation of the dollar, preparation of its appearance for a globalized currency system, and reduction of the American standard of living to be more on par with the rest of the world brings us to the second question… "Why?"

"One last note: No form of paper wealth will survive the financial crush once the CB's (Central Banks) stop selling (gold)! NOTHING!" - Another, THE GRAND LBMA EXPOSE: A Collective-Mind Analysis, Part 7, October 9, 1997... <SNIP> "As FTW (From the Wilderness) has documented in previous stories, major deployments of U.S. and British forces had taken place before the attacks (of 9/11). And the U.S. Army and the CIA had been active in Uzbekistan for several years. There is now evidence that what the world is witnessing is a cold and calculated war plan - at least four years in the making - and that, from reading Brzezinski's own words about Pearl Harbor, the World Trade Center attacks were just the trigger needed to set the final conquest in motion." - Michael C. Ruppert A War in the Planning for Four Years, HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK WE ARE?, From The Wilderness Publications, November 7, 2001

"World events since the attacks of September 11, 2001 have not only been predicted, but also planned, orchestrated and - as their architects would like to believe - controlled. The current Central Asian war is not a response to terrorism, nor is it a reaction to Islamic fundamentalism. It is in fact, in the words of one of the most powerful men on the planet, the beginning of a final conflict before total world domination by the United States leads to the dissolution of all national governments. This, says Brzezinski, will lead to nation states being incorporated into a new world order…" - Michael C. Ruppert A War in the Planning for Four Years, HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK WE ARE?, From The Wilderness Publications, November 7, 2001

Sadly, America will take its role in flowing right into it. We will not revolt, because we have become too accustomed to giving up our responsibility to assure our rights and liberties and entrusting the government with this crucial role. Those of us who know better are 'disposed to suffer' because of this self-same complacency of the masses. How could we ever possibly convince them of what their eventual fate will be, and ours with them, against this backdrop…

"There's a quote often attributed to Allen Dulles after it was noted that the final 1964 report of the Warren Commission on the assassination of JFK contained dramatic inconsistencies. Those inconsistencies, in effect, disproved the Commission's own final conclusion that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone on November 22, 1963… Dulles...is reported to have said, "The American people don't read." - Michael C. Ruppert, A War in the Planning for Four Years, HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK WE ARE?, From The Wilderness Publications, November 7, 2001 (emphasis added)

The plan was brashly set before us in 1997, but even before then we were being alerted.

"This position (referring to 'World events…' quoted above) is corroborated by Dr. Johannes B. Koeppl, Ph.D, a former German defense ministry official and advisor to former NATO Secretary General Manfred Werner. On November 6, he told FTW, "The interests behind the Bush Administration, such as the CFR, The Trilateral Commission - founded by Brzezinski for David Rockefeller - and the Bilderberger Group, have prepared for and are now moving to implement open world dictatorship within the next five years." - Michael C. Ruppert A War in the Planning for Four Years, HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK WE ARE?, From The Wilderness Publications, November 7, 2001 (emphasis added)

"While seconded from the German defense ministry to NATO in the late 1970's, Dr. Johannes Koeppl...traveled to Washington on more than one occasion. He also met with Brzezinski in the White House on more than one occasion. His other Washington contacts included Steve Larabee from the CFR, John J. McCloy, former CIA Director, economist Milton Friedman, and officials from Carter's Office of Management and Budget. He is the first person I have ever interviewed who has made a direct presentation at a Bilderberger conference and he has also made numerous presentations to sub- groups of the Trilateral Commission. That was before he spoke out against them… His fall from grace was rapid after he realized that Brzezinski was part of a group intending to impose a world dictatorship. 'In 1983/4 I warned of a take-over of world governments being orchestrated by these people. There was an obvious plan to subvert true democracies and selected leaders were not being chosen based upon character but upon their loyalty to an economic system run by the elites and dedicated to preserving their power.'" - Michael C. Ruppert A War in the Planning for Four Years, HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK WE ARE?, From The Wilderness Publications, November 7, 2001

Mr. Ruppert's article is replete with quotes from Brzezinski's book "THE GRAND CHESSBOARD - American Primacy And It's Geostrategic Imperatives," Basic Books, 1997, which give further detailed evidences of the beginning phases now unfolding to implement the plans...

-- Michael Pugliese