Marxist for Dean? Re: [lbo-talk] Dean - biz as usual???????

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 11:46:14 PST 2003

I am actually with Nathan here. If we want Dean to win, we should not impose on his campaign unnecessary baggage that would impede the attainment of that object. I would not be eligible for the club, since I am not a Marxist anyway. In fact almost none of the sign-ons say that they are,w hich creates a further reason not to have it. Why stick this stuff on Dean when you all aren't Marxists anywa? I don't mean, btw, that we ought not pressure the candidate to take better stands on the issue. But it's harmful and pointless to raise, as itw ere, red flags. jks