[lbo-talk] Anybody But Bush (R. Palme Dutt)

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 18:06:56 PST 2003

> >US Left doesn't know "tactical voting"?
>
> Most do, but the purist wings - Leninists and some
> Greens - don't
> believe in it. Too compromised.

Yes, they have read their R. Palme Dutt and know that anybody who supports a Democratic Presidential Candidate is just creating cover for fascism....boogah boogah :) :) :) I am surprised that it is left to a renegade such as me to bring up the name of R. Palme Dutt in this context. Carrol must not be on his game today.

Ok, that's my third for the day; I'm out of here!

-Thomas

===== <<You and me baby ain't nothin' but mammals So let's do it like they do it on the Discovery Channel>>

Bloodhound Gang, "The Bad Touch"