[lbo-talk] Campaigning vs. Voting

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Sun Nov 16 07:10:39 PST 2003

At 09:35 AM 11/16/03 -0500, Yoshie Furuhashi wrote:
>Marxists and other leftists who are in favor of helping create a mass
>political party of workers and our allies in the near future should not
>waste their time and energy campaigning for any Democrat.

well, like, d'oh! you're going around in circles, girrrrrrrrrrrrl!

who exactly are you wringing your aprons over? what's at stake? you haven't answered the question. you just keep qualifying your answer: "let me try this angle. now another. hey, maybe i can get at it this way?!" it's like watching a clown riding a unicycle around a cul-de-sac trying to figure out how to get out of a suburban housing tract. honk honk.

Kelley

if you see someone beating a dead horse, share your viagara!