[lbo-talk] New Left's Dollars & Sense magazine Nov/Dec 2003 issue

Brian Siano siano at mail.med.upenn.edu
Mon Nov 17 06:23:45 PST 2003

> Bob Feldman wrote:
>
>> If you're an anti-war/anti-corporate/anti-plutocratic activist who both
>> opposes continued U.S. military aid to the Israeli Establishment and
>> rejects
>> the undemocratic economic system that Soros's Dems and Bush's GOP are
>> still
>> trying to preserve, you might be interested in checking out the New
>> Left's
>> magazine of economic justice, Dollars & Sense.

So I should check out the magazine if I:

a) am an activist who is anti-war AND anti-corporate AND anti-plutocratic, b) oppose continued U.S. military aid to Israel, c) reject the system that _both_ Soros' Democrats and the GOP wish to preserve.

But what if I'm anti-war, but reasonably okay with coroporations? What if I'm opposed to _continued_ _U.S._ _military_ aid to Israel, but I don't mind limited U.S. financial aid? And what if I want to preserve a system that non-Soros Democrats want to preserve?

Do I have to draw a decision tree before I subscribe? Isn't this rather _complicated_?