[lbo-talk] Re: Anybody But Bush for Empire

Shane Taylor s-t-t at juno.com
Mon Nov 17 15:15:45 PST 2003

Nathan Newman wrote:
> The most severe class politics should objectively come
> from the core capitalist class that lives directly from the
> profits of its holdings, since any progressive political
> change towards ending inequality may directly and
> linearly effect their economic position. Which is borne
> out by the fact that the nastiest politics come from groups
> like the National Federation of Independent Business--
> the small business lobby.

Indeed. Weren't they the group who lead the charge against ergonomic regulations? I remember it was small businesses, but don't recall their advocate group.

-- Shane

________________________________________________________________ The best thing to hit the internet in years - Juno SpeedBand! Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER! Only $14.95/ month - visit www.juno.com to sign up today!