[lbo-talk] Re: What's at stake?

JBrown72073 at cs.com JBrown72073 at cs.com
Mon Nov 17 16:40:02 PST 2003

Chuck Grimes writes:
>This whole concept of America, the happy go lucky dynamic capitalist
>engine of the free world, run by liberal democratic values, and people
>friendly public institutions is cruel farce, a big lie. It is a farce
>that George Bush and his rightwing ideologue buddies are doing their
>very best to unmask. My vote is with them, as I said, all the way
>down....
>Look at the election fraud 2000 illustrating that we really do have
>fair elections and an impartial Supreme Court; the Enron fiasco
>illustrating that privatizing a public resource is a great idea; the <snip>

Yeah, but it's their job to fuck things up and it's our job to fight them. Do you think they'd have needed to steal the election if thousands of civil rights workers hadn't been diligently getting out the vote in Florida? There would've been no election scandal. Make 'em steal this next one too, I say. Why hand it to 'em? Make 'em declare martial law.

Jenny Brown