[lbo-talk] Electoral Strategy in 2004?

JW Mason j.w.mason at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 18 14:04:15 PST 2003

The Non-Partisan League is one of the models for the Working Families Party in New York.

Josh

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Jacobson" <alanjacobson at sbcglobal.net> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2003 4:21 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Electoral Strategy in 2004?