[lbo-talk] When the Americans Leave

the-squeeze at pulpculture.org the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Wed Nov 19 13:00:07 PST 2003

>***** 11/16/2003 Entry: "U.N.-TENABLE, CONT'D"

>thus encouraged, I've got more to say.
>
>If my proposal sounds edgy and radical, I'd like to point out that it has
>a lot of similarity to what the Bush Administration appears to be planning
>to do.

absolutely. was going to say that yesterday, but I'd already overposted. the "october surprise" is that they're just going to pull out, and do it soon.

who's going to care. do you really think anyone is going to make a big stink about it? business as usual. declare victory and they're outta there. if they don't do this within 6 months, then you can bet your bippy we'll be seeing hostilities with yet another member of the Axis of Evil within the next 9 months. and they'll be trying to do so with a pissed off military. i don't think they dare push the military.

i think they know that they have to cut their losses now.

who wants to bet the bottle of scotch MAX STILL OWES ME! :)

kelley