[lbo-talk] AI, a.k.a. L.I.?

Michael Dawson -PSU mdawson at pdx.edu
Wed Nov 19 13:06:20 PST 2003

> So, if your sweetie turned out to be a robot made in
> Toledo, you'd think it was OK to sell her to
> fraternity for the entertainment of the troops?
> Interesting. What does that say about you?

Methinks thou hast missed mine point. In a world where half the population can't read and lives in dire conditions, and at a time when we probably have 50 years max to avert eco-catastrophe, leftists are apparently very seriously cogitating upon science fiction scenarios.

When my girlfriend opens her panel, I'll dump her for being a liar and support her political rights. Wouldst that I could only wager with you on that happening within my lifetime. It makes the canceled election diversion seem somewhat less massively crackpot than it is...