[lbo-talk] re: AI

Curtiss Leung curtiss_leung at ibi.com
Wed Nov 19 15:35:20 PST 2003

*sigh*

OK, I'll turn this around: suppose it's shown that human beings and only human beings can think and have emotions. Exactly why does that make us any less objects? And why should it be a bad thing to be an object? And why should it be a good thing, let alone the best thing, if we are the only type of objects that think and feel?

Curtiss, over quota and laying off for the day.