[lbo-talk] Fwd: Pew Research Center Report

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Nov 19 16:31:46 PST 2003

Doug Henwood wrote:
> <http://people-press.org/reports/display.php3?ReportID=197>
>
> Religion Poll: Attitudes on Homosexuality
>
> Despite the overall rise in tolerance toward gays since the mid-1980s,
> many Americans remain highly critical of homosexuals -- and religious
> belief is a major factor in these attitudes.

Yet another reason why more efforts to promote anti-religious activism and religious skepticism would go a long way. One of the things that is now high up on my to-do list is to add more anti-religion resources to Infoshop.org. I planning to add an entire section of resources about evolution, so people can have more ammunition to change minds of those who are inflicted with ignorance.

<< Chuck0 >>

Homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Monumental Mistake (blog)-> http://chuck.mahost.org/weblog/index.php Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Infoshop Portal -> http://portal.infoshop.org/ Infoshop Science -> http://science.infoshop.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty

"...ironically, perhaps, the best organised dissenters in the world today are anarchists, who are busily undermining capitalism while the rest of the left is still trying to form committees."

-- Jeremy Hardy, The Guardian (UK)