[lbo-talk] Fisk avoiding facts? really?

Stephen Philion philion at hawaii.edu
Wed Nov 19 17:11:54 PST 2003

Larry chin wrote: Fisk TOTALLY AVOIDS FACTUAL ANALYSIS of the "theories" he attacks.

--I find it interesting that Chin didn't provide 'facts' for some of the loopier conspiracy theories that Fisk poo poo'd. I guess Jews were warned to stay away from the WTC on 9-11? Or there were no pilots on the planes?...wow!

And what is Chin's alternative? right wing "fact based" conspiracy theory? So, we arrest and send to jail the bad conspirators...then capitalism will be cured?hmmmmm...