[lbo-talk] Job opening at the Kucinich campaign!!!

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 17:56:08 PST 2003

In a case of clueless webbing, I wandered into

<A HREF="http://www.kucinich.com/">http://www.kucinich.com/</A>

Okay, it made me laugh, so note this disclaimer:

DISCLAIMER Kucinich.com is a digital parody of the Official 2004 Campaign and Congressional Websites of Congressman Dennis Kucinich. Kucinich.com uses the names and images of public figures for purposes of satire. Any other names are invented. The content of this web site should in no way be construed as factual. Kucinich.com is intended for mature audiences, and should not be accessed by persons under 18 years of age ...

The real site of course is

<A HREF="http://www.kucinich.us/supporter_resources/dwnldissues.php">http://www.kucinich.us/supporter_resources/dwnldissues.php</A>