[lbo-talk] RE: On balance, a good news day

npchilds at shaw.ca npchilds at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 20 09:48:31 PST 2003

>Every time I try to access either of these my web browser gives me the
>message: The system has performed and illegal operation and will be shut
>down! Could you give us a hint of the content of the two stories. At
>least give the names involved.

Sorry about that, the G+M web links are usually pretty good.

The stories were the arrest warrant being issued for the Michael Jackson and the SEC/OSC starting to look into Conrad Black and his board.

Like I said, petty pleasures.

PC

N P Childs

'I'm Mister Bad Example, the stranger in the dirt, I like to have a good time and I don't care who gets hurt'.

-Mr. Bad Example, W Zevon