[lbo-talk] Re: Henwood in San Francisco

DoreneFC at aol.com DoreneFC at aol.com
Thu Nov 20 16:49:20 PST 2003

Gee. The only way Seattle could have topped all that would be with a good swarm of Kelley's screaming women with some plastic phalluses.

But seriously, now that we have "sexed up" Doug's public appearances just a little, I concur with Boddi: Doug's tone of reason and solid research is SORELY needed in wider circles. If not MSNBC, at LEAST public television! Doug, could you possibly stand the idea?

And if we all have as much clout in wider media circles as we do in political ones....

DoreneC