[lbo-talk] What's at stake?/AI again

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 20 18:30:19 PST 2003

Look, just because what I say can be translated into Chinese doesn't mean I speak in Chinese. I was thinking about mental processes that might operate in connectionist nets, or by mental models on the Johnson-Laird picture, or schemas, etc. These processes can be represented as the output of a Turing machine. That doesn'r mean that's more than a translation.