[lbo-talk] Conspiracy-Denialists Fear Free Discussion

cian cian_oconnor at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 21 05:10:09 PST 2003

No, the 9/11 conspirators escaped, when a crack team of Secret Service agents (corrupted by Haliburton) rescued them using top secret alien technology (derrived from Roswell). That's why Bush's covering up what happened on that day. Its all covered in my forthcoming documentary (which the cowardly mainstream media won't touch).

As for Kennedy - come on, that's obvious. It was suicide. He needed to become the god-king, and for that he needed to die as a sacrifice. I mean how stupid do you have to be not to see it. Of course on the downside we lost a spoilt brat, womanising, asshole who could convince people that he was a saint because of his good looks. But on the plus side, pasty faced, nervous, geeks were kept out of trouble for generations trying to "explain" it.

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-admin at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-admin at lbo-talk.org]On Behalf Of Brian Siano Sent: Friday, November 21, 2003 5:14 AM To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] Conspiracy-Denialists Fear Free Discussion

Bob Feldman wrote:

>My impression is that many of the U.S. left "conspiracy-denialists" fear
>free discussion within the alternative media world of the evidence that
>indicates that JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy and that what
>happened on 9/11 in Downtown Manhattan was a result of a conspiracy.

Offhand, I'd say that most of the 9/11 conspirators died when their planes slammed into the WTC and Pennsylvania.