[lbo-talk] AI

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Fri Nov 21 10:09:59 PST 2003

On Friday, November 21, 2003, at 11:48 AM, Eubulides wrote:

> Alas,
> there is as much dissensus in philosophy as economics.

Probably at least an order or two of magnitude more. But that's what makes it fun. Philosophy is always dealing with cutting-edge questions that no other discipline wants to touch with a 10-foot pole. Once they become answerable questions, they are no longer philosophical; they shift to another discipline. That's how modern science was born in the first place.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ Had I been present at the Creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe. -- Attr. to Alfonso the Wise, King of Castile