[lbo-talk] conspiramongering

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 21 16:48:13 PST 2003

wrong, it is 'conpiracizing' to question the governments obviously phony version of events of what happened... obedient progressives do not ask any questions lest they are branded with the dreaded 'conspiracist' tag. I don't get what you mean about unions and all (I happen to have worked for the late Victor Van Bourg, the firebrand union lawyer, who was something of a conspiracist himself)