[lbo-talk] Fisk avoiding facts? really?

Kenneth Campbell kkc at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 21 18:15:38 PST 2003

Carrol Cox:

>And the majority of left liberals and far too many radicals and
>revolutionaries cannot recognize that open conspiracy because
>they have to believe in the basic good intentions of the DP.
>Just as people believe in a conspiracy to assassinate Kennedy
>because they want to hold on to their belief that some day, some
>where, there will be a DP President who will follow a
>progressive policy, and faith in Kennedy is a candle in the
>darkness to maintain that faith.

Thanks for being honest in your explaination of why you think the US is so fucked up on the left: "DP faith"... or some kind of weird Camelot thing you have, Carrol. ("candle in the darkness" -- Carrol Cox)

I can see that you are a builder of parties...

Ken.

-- Education is a system of imposed ignorance.

-- Noam Chomsky