[lbo-talk] (no subject)

N P Childs npchilds at shaw.ca
Sun Nov 23 14:05:20 PST 2003

> >So what exactly is so foolish about talking about conspiracies? This
> >is a real, not a rhetorical question. Maybe I just don't really
> >understand what "conspiracy" means.
>
>On 9/11, the "conspiracist" version is that Bush did it, or the
>Mossad did it. Saying that the Bush admin wants to block an
>investigation isn't conspiracist - it's a fact. I think the major
>reason they want to block it is because it'd reveal that they fucked
>up bigtime, not that they recruited the hijackers.
>
>Doug

Amen! These guys can't even pull of an invasion and occupation of a toothless foe properly, let alone an imputed conspiracy as vast as Sept. 11.

I'm with Doug; they missed the clues that would show at last two things; incompetence on a tragic scale, and that existing security apparatus and anti-terror laws should have caught the largest scale terror operation in recent history. Thus rendering PATRIOT, Homeland Security, Guantanamo Bay etc. unnecessary and dangerous.

They screwed up, they know and they'll do anything they can to cover it up. That's their vulnerability, not building bizarre conspiracy theories.

PC

N Paul Childs 5967-157 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T5Y 2P3

e-fax 413-683-9725 _______________________________________________________ 'Gee thanks, your validation means oh, so much to me'.

-Art 'Bones' MacDesalavo