[lbo-talk] What's at stake?/Good Stuff

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 23 20:21:42 PST 2003

This is a really excellenr article. It is much more to the point in understanding where the neocons are coming from to think about the history of US nuclear strategy than meditations on Strauss or Trotskyism. I used to know this nuclear theology stuff, though I haven't looked at it in years, and I don't think I detected a false note in the presentation. Highly recommended.

I don't necessarily agree with the author's conclusions that there will in fact be one, two, three many Iraqs. If I had to guess, I think that this is the last one for a while, GHWB and the grownups having been proved right in really big way. That doesn't rule out another Grenada or Panama, of course. jks