[lbo-talk] "Left" Believers In Warren Report

Shane Mage shmage at pipeline.com
Mon Nov 24 13:40:12 PST 2003

Chip, did you actually read what I wrote? Didn't I say
>"...the details of who conspired, how, and

why, remain secret..."? By the way, it was *Eisenhower*, hated by the Birchers, who warned of the "military-industrial complex." Since you seem to be much closer to these people than anyone else around here, could you tell us when they went soft on Ike, please?

Shane