[lbo-talk] "Left" Believers In Warren Report

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 14:36:17 PST 2003

Neither the John Birch Society nor any right-wing group own, originated or have exclusivively propagated the idea that JFK was assasinated by a plot which involved elements of the state apparatus. There are any number of left-wing researchers and activists including Carl Oglesby, Bertrand Russell, Ralph Schoenmann, Peter Dale Scott, Josiah Thompson and John Judge who Stone consulted for his movie, along with people like L. Fletcher Prouty. Besides, just because a right wing reactionary scientist makes a claim does not mean you dismiss the data based on your ideological differences with him or her, the data is either sound or it is not.

Joe W.