[lbo-talk] Re: Sex and the City

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 24 15:00:52 PST 2003

I think it offers some tritely insightful (is that possible...?) lessons on the 'battle of the sexualities' from a female perspective (focusing on the hetero, but not completely excluding other approaches). I used to dismiss it out of hand as silly but grudgingly got into watching it with my girlfriend pretending to roll my eyes as I 'patiently waited' for 'The Wire' the brilliant HBO drama to come on afterwards. It's not a bad waste of a half-hour - and guys - those of you not completely jaded about relationships - you might even learn something....