[lbo-talk] "Left" Believers In Warren Report

Joseph Wanzala jwanzala at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 17:15:26 PST 2003

I WAS USING CAPS AS AN EASY WAY TO INTERSPERSE MY COMMENTS WITH YOURS.

It was not a vague claim. It was a working hypothesis of an investigation that was not 'contaminated' by the ideas of the John Birch Society. My main point, which you cannot refute, is that the Birchers were not the only group who were developing theories or making claims about who killed Kennedy, and the legacy of research around who killed Kennedy is not owned by the 'right-wing'.

You clearly have no useful insights of your own to offer as to who killed Kennedy or why, your role is only to act an a confusionist and intellectual scarecrow.

Joe W.