[lbo-talk] "Left" Believers In Warren Report

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Tue Nov 25 18:05:00 PST 2003

http://karws.gso.uri.edu/JFK/the_critics/lane/Natl- Guardian/Natl_Guardian.html

Oswald Innocent? A Lawyer’s Brief (Mark Lane)

National Guardian the progressive newsweekly (published a few weeks after 11-22-63)

Wanzala, you aren't the only one in the thread besides Bob and Chip and Steve. 'Twas Shane that brought up Mark Lane. Don't you think the article I posted, "Bio of Mark Lane, " poked large holes in his cred? Just the fact of his marriage to Willis Carto daughter, lawyering for Jonestown and the Neil Sheehan exposure of his fabrication of Nazis in the US Army during Vietnam. As if Lt. Calley and the whole chain of command wasn't Naziesque enough he had to manufacture some Nazis.

http://www.redrat.net/thoughts/images/and_babies_2.jpg

(The famous New Left poster on My Lai w/ testimony from the court martial. Q:"And babies?" A: And babies." The photos were published in a spread in Life magazine then.