[lbo-talk] JFK

Brian Siano siano at mail.med.upenn.edu
Tue Nov 25 19:32:07 PST 2003

BrownBingb at aol.com wrote:

> It actually is not important exactly what agents of the right wing of
> the ruling class carried it out. If Oswald was a lone gunman , he
> still clearly from his biography a government agent. So, why was a CIA
> operative killing the president even if he was the only one ? _A
> fortierari_ if there was hit squad.

Perhaps he was a former CIA operative who went nuts and shot the President all on his own?

I'm with Doug on this. The Kennedy thing may be extremely fasincating, and some of us could spent hours making whatever theories or speculations get us jazzed... but I find it genuinely tiresome. Especially since so many assassination buffs are extremely ill-mannered toads who do little more than irritate the rest of us.