[lbo-talk] Ain't no future in yo frontin'

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Wed Nov 26 08:30:16 PST 2003

Dennis Perrin wrote:

> Again, I support the right of fascists like ANSWER to rally, speak, march
> and pamphlet. And I'll sign any petition that helps to ensure their
> freedom -- ANY petition that is not peddled by the fascists themselves in
> yet another desperate attempt to maximize whatever following they have.

Amen. This e-mail from ANSWER is about as odious as if it had come from the National Alliance. Let's not forget the anti-free speech tactics of ANSWER, which included the baiting of me as a cop among east coast activist circles and all that stuff involving Nathan and the NLG>

<< Chuck0 >>

Homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Monumental Mistake (blog) -> http://chuck.mahost.org/weblog/index.php Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Infoshop Portal -> http://portal.infoshop.org/ Infoshop Science -> http://science.infoshop.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty

"The USA PATRIOT Act (a.k.a. Uniting and Strengthening America by Providing the Appropriate Tools Required to Infiltrate and Obstruct Terrorism)

was originally named "Unarming and Stripping Americans of Freedom and Allowing Secret Cops to Intimidate Scapegoats and Minorities",

but they thought USA FASCISM didn't sound all that great."

-- Patrick Dempsey