[lbo-talk] JFK

Curtiss Leung curtiss_leung at ibi.com
Wed Nov 26 09:05:49 PST 2003

OK, I admit it.

I killed JFK.

From the goddamn grassy knoll.

Friggin' patsy Oswald never could shoot worth a damn. And if Tippett wasn't such a dumb hick, Oswald would have been dead before the end of the day. Should have listened to Agency scuttlebutt: never trust a Texan. But he wasn't *my* choice anyway. So I've got to say I'm not sorry I hit Connolly.

So the operation was a success, but the aftermath was a mess, and guess who takes it in the shorts? Yours truly. I received a fate worse than death: infiltration and now SIGINT on "nonaligned" communist groups. That's the real reason I'm here. Sorry.

I shouldn't complain. It beats fieldwork, and at least the folks here use good grammar. But it fucking pisses me off when guys like Feldman and Proyect think they can horn in on my turf because they do disinformation and I'm SIGINT. And what is with the unreconstructed "revolutionary party" rhetoric, guys? Didn't you notice the Berlin Wall fell? Or do you know somebody back in Langley who still cooks LSD old-style?

So now you know about Kennedy. Who cares? Did it change anything?

"Curtiss" ----------

PS. Some people hate philosophy of mind, AI, and automata theory; I hate speculation on JFK's assassination. Proof positive could appear in the major media that it wasn't Oswald, and I couldn't care less--or all the conspiracy theorists could recant tomorrow, and I couldn't care less.