[lbo-talk] Re: Radical Left Critique Of Nation Article

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Wed Nov 26 10:04:04 PST 2003

Kelly writes:

"At the booster club meeting, I had the joy of listening to parents gripe about having to send "their" money to the entire county under a school funding centralization scheme that is supposedly also designed to mitigate segregation. You know what their tax rate is? 1%

You don't know how hard it was for me to shut my mouth."

I forgot to add to my last post...that in the face of this, Chuck G's nihilistic fantasies begin to sound very attractive.

Joanna