[lbo-talk] California Bleeding II

Jon Johanning jjohanning at igc.org
Wed Nov 26 10:07:53 PST 2003

Talk about "conspiracy theories": what if this approach in California is a test to see how well Californians can tolerate cuts like these, and if there isn't much resistance, the Repubs will go on to inflict it on the whole country once Shrub is reelected and there is a commanding Repub majority in both houses of Congress (as they of course confidently assume will happen, now that the economy is picking up and they got their Medicare-shafting bill passed and can pose as the best friends the oldsters ever had)?

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________________ Had I been present at the Creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe. -- Attr. to Alfonso the Wise, King of Castile