[lbo-talk] Chip's Ruling Class Turkeys Conspiracy Fireball

Chip Berlet cberlet at igc.org
Wed Nov 26 10:43:50 PST 2003

Recipe for Leftover Turkey:

Chip's Ruling Class Turkeys Conspiracy Fireball

= = = = =

Dice leftover turkey into large cubes.

Slam (a single whacking mash) two (three? more?) garlic cloves with the side of a large kitchen knife, remove papery exterior, and dice. (Don't Ask, Don't Tell).

Saute turkey in olive oil and diced garlic until lightly browned. (If you are a brownshirt, the recipe is done, take the pan and hit yourself over the head repeatedly).

Toss in appropriate amount of unrevisionist RED hot chilies to taste. < http://www.marxists.org/glossary/terms/r/e.htm >.

Toss in chopped onion & chopped red, yellow, green peppers (can be bag of frozen, but it cooks funny--I think it's a plot!).

Add, to your taste, a sprinkling of conspiracist capers. (a dozen or so, or more...who knows how many?). < http://education.yahoo.com/reference/dictionary/entries/64/c0586400.html
>.

Toss in 1/2 cup of bourgeois wine (Marsala is best, because of its connection to the grand conspiracy. < http://www.kelebekler.com/palermogb.htm >.

Reduce over low heat to sticky mess.

Heat a shot glass of Russian (Bolshevik) vodka until warm. < http://www.thehistorychannel.co.uk/classroom/alevel/revol.htm >. (microwaving is not a good idea unless you want to see a real fireball).

Bring the saucepan to the serving table.

Light the vodka into a flaming shooter.

Molotov! < http://www.molotovcocktail.8m.com/index.html >.

Firebomb the ruling class turkeys in the pan. (pour the flaming vodka over the dish in the saucepan).

Serve over rice, (representing the working class absorbing the rich juices of the burning Ruling Class Turkeys).

= = =

The Bobbit Modification: < http://www.humorcafe.com/humor/gems/bobbit_hillbillies.htm >.

Some people with a gender-based systemic critique like to chop up some cooked smoked sausage (small or large--does size really matter?) and add it along with the onion/pepper melange.

= = = = =

Conspiracy Update:

Chip Berlet, an avid cook, was briefly a sous chef to chef Marcel Escoffier, great grandson of Auguste Escoffier, author of the classic work on French cooking, "Le Guide Culinaire." See: http://www.escoffier.org/menu.htm.

Berlet is the child of a fallen ruling class family (done in by the DuPonts when they introduced rayon) whose millionaire grandfather owned a silk finishing mill in Paterson, NJ where Mother Jones organized the working class. See: http://www.rootsweb.com/~njpchsgc/pce/silk_mills.htm.

His real name is John Foster Berlet (apparently named after John Foster Dulles!) (Search - Berlet Dulles - online for the truth!) Berlet used to serve drinks to General Herbert Norman Schwarzkopf in his family's living room. See: http://www.njsp.org/about/20s.html. There, family friends used to discuss their role in overthrowing the legitimate government of Prime Minister Mossadeq in Iran to install the Shah as a U.S. puppet. < http://www.iranonline.com/newsroom/Archive/Mossadeq/Preliminary-steps.ht ml >.

This is why he uses his nickname as his pen name. (it's not part of a vast, global, interconnected, age-old conspiracy). Or is it? < http://www.publiceye.org/tooclose/apoc.html >.

rev. 3.1

= = =

Patriot Act disclaimer:

OK, I know your job is to read all this stuff looking for terrorists. It has to be tough. But this is humor. So sending a memo to some Ashcroft flunky is just going to be a waste of taxpayer money, and a real annoyance to me when I have to answer questions about whether or not I "really" want to torch the ruling class. Let's (just for the sake of argument) assume I did. I still have not set a time, place, or manner in which to carry out an overt act; and I lack the motive and ability to actually accomplish it. So give it a rest, and consider what you are doing. Is it really Constitutional? I think not. If you want to learn more, visit the National Committee Against Repressive Legislation at the http://www.ncarl.org website.

Chip Berlet 2003