[lbo-talk] WTO/World Bank/etc. (was JFK)

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Wed Nov 26 15:02:41 PST 2003

----- Original Message ----- From: "Joseph Wanzala" <jwanzala at hotmail.com> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Wednesday, November 26, 2003 2:46 PM Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] WTO/World Bank/etc. (was JFK)

> You are making a false distinction between the World Bank/IMF and the
WTO.
> In any case I referenced all three entities in my original post on the
> subject. The three bodies, known as 'The Three Sisters' work in tandem
and
> are all Bretton Woods institutions.

I made no such false distinction. And everyone on this list knows they're related BWI's.

Your attempts at conspiracy theorizing and point scoring are boring.

Ian

ps did I mention I live in Seattle and worked 16 hours a day leading up to N30 organizing with lots and lots of people? How's *that* for point scoring? :-> Was I a member of a conspiracy?