[lbo-talk] BND

Michael Pollak mpollak at panix.com
Thu Nov 27 10:38:35 PST 2003

On Thu, 27 Nov 2003, Doug Henwood wrote:

> I'm tempted to buy something I wouldn't have otherwise bought just as a
> carnivalesque protest.

No, for carnivalesque I think we should go down to the gathering http://pax.protest.net/event.cgi?ID=432324&state_values=CAMPUS*.New%20York%20City,SITE!.1 and flagellate each other, dressed appropriately.

Although one must appreciate the epicurean efficiency of mental flaggellation: it allows for much larger orgies to go on much longer.

Does BND mean they don't buy any services? And no food, no newspaper, no cable watching? Is it even possible to really buy nothing except by double buying the day before? Isn't this like vegetarians who wear leather goods?

Michael