[lbo-talk] Re: Antiglobalism?s Jewish Problem

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Fri Nov 28 17:24:12 PST 2003

------- Forwarded message ------- From: onestate4 <onestate4 at yahoo.co.uk> To: iraqiresistance at yahoogroups.com Subject: [IraqiResistance] In response to Arab revisionists Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2003 00:14:59 -0000

A Futile Exercise

There is no question that the Hollowcause is used to justify not only the existence of the Jewish colony, but also all manner of Zionist crimes and even to extort and intimidate people in the west (who themselves might be Jewish). There is also a very strong suspicion, indeed almost a certainty, in my mind that the Hollowcause is wildly exaggertated. It is only my lack of authority on the subject that prevents me from declaring so with confidence. There is also no question that deconstructing myths associated with the Hollowcause is beneficial in exposing Zionism and its methods.

However, I maintain that the Hollowcause, being exaggerated, fabricated, or neither, is irrelevant to us who are concerned about Palestine and we should not allow Zionists to make the legitimacy of our cause depend on the truth of falsehood of 'The Jewish holocaust'.

Consider this hypothetical: If it were true that 6 million Jews died in the gas chambers and that Jews have been persecuted wherever they went simply because they were Jews, does that provide enough reason for the Palestinians (who are not responsible for this persecution) to give up their homeland so that the Jews may have their own? Does it justify forcing the Palestinians, using whatever means, from their homes? How does it follow that a persecuted people's solution is to isolate themselves rather than to find out the reason for their persecution and to deal with it in the countries where they reside?

Logically, then, the Hollowcause IS IRRELEVANT. It is only because of the racism of the western societies that the tragedy of one people can be used to justify inflicting another atrocity on another, completely innocent people. And it the the reason such arguments can have any weight in the first place.

When dealing with the West, then, we have to understand this fact. We should not expect that if we debunk the supposed holocaust, that we will have proved the legitimacy of our cause, because we should not expect much from a biased society that could accept a false logic to victimize us in the first place.

Our cause is legitimate regardless of who the colonizers are, be they holocaust survivors or not. And our resistance should be just as rigorous, just as deadly, whoever it is who tries to steal our homeland. And i don't give a shit about their history: it is none of my concern and i don't want to hear about it.

We should also not make excuses for America by blaming everything on "The Jewish Lobby". American imperialists know their interests and act on them, and they would love it if they didn't have to be blamed for it either. It is only because imperialist and Zionist interests coincide that America APPEARS to act in Israel's interests (indeed, this is why "Israel" was created in the first place). Of course, imperialist interests are not exactly the same as the Amcerican public's interests, although there is some overlap.

Believe me, the day that Zionist and imperialist interests diverge, America will toss Israel aside to deal with its own problems. If we are deluding ourselves for fear of confrontation with the bigger powers, then we are merely putting off the inevitable and causing ourselves more grief.

So please, let us not dilude ourselves about who the MAIN enemy is, and let us not get distracted by side issues of our enemy's choosing.

Hazem Biqaeen

------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ---------------------~--> Buy Ink Cartridges or Refill Kits for your HP, Epson, Canon or Lexmark Printer at MyInks.com. Free s/h on orders $50 or more to the US & Canada. http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511 http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/cRUplB/TM ---------------------------------------------------------------------~->