[lbo-talk] Antiglobalism's Jewish Problem

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Nov 28 23:27:58 PST 2003

Michael Pollak wrote:

> Chuck, could you point out in detail where they are quoting him and
> explain in more detail who he is? I am almost positive I will be in an
> argument with someone over this article soon, and your points sound like
> they might be showstoppers.

Bill White has posted an article tonight on his website <http://www.overthrow.com> claiming that the FP article borrows from something he wrote for Pravda's website. Of course, with Mr. White, you can never tell when he is telling the truth. I'd suggest searching the Pravda website for articles by Bill White and see if you can find anything that matches.

<< Chuck0 >>

Homepage -> http://chuck.mahost.org/ Infoshop.org -> http://www.infoshop.org/ Monumental Mistake (blog) -> http://chuck.mahost.org/weblog/index.php Practical Anarchy Online -> http://www.practicalanarchy.org/ Infoshop Portal -> http://portal.infoshop.org/ Infoshop Science -> http://science.infoshop.org/ AIM: AgentHelloKitty