[lbo-talk] Advice

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 30 07:38:53 PST 2003

One advantage for your boss is that he collects the interest through the year on stuff he doesn't pay you in earlier months. You are losing that if you would actually invest the money rather than spend it. I don't know whether it is legal to pay you required overtime pay, if that is what is is, as "bonus" -- if he's required to pay it to you, he has to do it, and he can't bestow it or deny it the way you might a bonus. But that is just speculation.