[lbo-talk] Bolshevik-Bashing -- The Point

dredmond at efn.org dredmond at efn.org
Sun Nov 30 14:01:34 PST 2003

Quoting Michael Pugliese <debsian at pacbell.net>:

> In recent period, what w/ this awful imperialist slaughter going on in
> Iraq, widening economic inequality and social decay here and abroad, I've
> been working on trying to swallow my rage against the Stalinoid pricks of
> WWP

Sure, but why expend 958 words on a few knuckleheads who obviously couldn't organize their way out of a paper bag? I'm reading the paper this morning and even though it's not a heavy news day, I still get to see: (1) the Reps launching the biggest voter reg drive ever, (2) Santa Clara County is bankrupt, (3) California schools are about to bleed another $159 million, (4) the oil chimp, grinning like the crime against 5 million years of evolution he is, being praised for his photo-op in Iraq. The sectarians can be annoying, but they're just not worth our time.

-- DRR