[lbo-talk] Bolshevik-Bashing -- The Point

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 30 14:59:11 PST 2003

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 16:21:17 -0600, Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

> Early in the history of the Lenin list there was this character, Flo
> somebody...

Klo McKinsey.

Or as , "Ben Seattle, " called him, McKlewless. http://www.leninism.org/stream/98/unthinkable-frame1.htm http://www.leninism.org/stream/98/L-I/426-km.htm

Klo McKinsey's website - including The Relevance of Marxism, a comprehensive exposition of the fundamentals of Marxism-Leninism containing hundreds of quotes from Marx, Engels, Lenin, Stalin and others.

http://www.leninism.org/stream/98/L-I/607-km.htm
-- Michael Pugliese American imperialism has been made plausible and attractive in part by the insistence that it is not imperialistic. Harold Innis, 1948 http://www.monthlyreview.org/sr2004.htm