[lbo-talk] Bolshevik-Bashing -- The Point

Michael Pugliese debsian at pacbell.net
Sun Nov 30 15:22:38 PST 2003

Good points.

Though Council Communist Otto Ruhle on, "Red Fascism." http://www.geocities.com/~johngray/bolsh.htm The struggle against Fascism begins with the struggle against Bolshevism (1939)

Michael, overposted, time for spanking

http://doid.com/images/tomoffinlandbikerspank.jpg by Tom of Finland's biker brutes (Cf. Kaja Silverman as Doug reminds me, For a Leftist S&M!) http://www.divine-interventions.com/index2.html

and food, jeesh, I haven't done anything but post to various lists all day and all on just one cup of coffee...Someone get the st8 jacket for this fellow, 5150 time!

Ah, the allure of fascist masculinism...Fascinating fascism as Sontag said.

Political Inversions: Homosexuality, Fascism, and the Modernist Imaginary, " by Andrew Hewitt, Stanford U. Press, 1996 Jean Genet : From Fascism to Nihilism - by Harry E. Stewart, American University Studies : Series Ii, Romance Languages and Literature, Vol 205

Venus In Furs VU (Reed-Cale) Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather Whiplash girlchild in the dark Comes in bells, your servant, don't forsake him Strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart

Downy sins of streetlight fancies Chase the costumes she shall wear Ermine furs adorn the imperious Severin, Severin awaits you there

I am tired, I am weary I could sleep for a thousand years A thousand dreams that would awake me Different colors made of tears

Kiss the boot of shiny, shiny leather Shiny leather in the dark Tongue of thongs, the belt that does await you Strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart

Severin, Severin, speak so slightly Severin, down on your bended knee Taste the whip, in love not given lightly Taste the whip, now plead for me

I am tired, I am weary I could sleep for a thousand years A thousand dreams that would awake me Different colors made of tears

Shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather Whiplash girlchild in the dark Severin, your servant comes in bells, please don't forsake him Strike, dear mistress, and cure his heart

-- Michael Pugliese