[lbo-talk] Bolshevik-Bashing -- The Point

Jim Farmelant farmelantj at juno.com
Sun Nov 30 16:19:21 PST 2003

Klo's web page is http://www.ameritech.net/users/klomckin/HomePage.html.

There one can find his writings concerning his two main interests: (1) convincing everyone of the glories of Josef Stalin and (2) demonstrating the contradictions and errors of the Bible.

Concerning the latter subject, Klo has managed to get two books on that subject published by Prometheus Books, including his *The Encyclopedia of Biblical Errancy* and *Biblical Errancy: A Reference Guide*.

Now Michael P. would no doubt hasten to point out that Prometheus Books was founded by philosopher Paul Kurtz who was a student of notorious anticommunist, Sidney Hook, and whose own political views are roughly similar to those of Hook's. I once asked Klo whether his avowed Stalinism ever caused him any problems with Paul Kurtz. And he replied that it never did although Kurtz is aware of Klo's political views.

Jim F.