[lbo-talk] Latest David Horowitz nuttiness

Curtiss Leung curtiss_leung at ibi.com
Wed Oct 1 08:17:31 PDT 2003

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-admin at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-admin at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of Michael Pugliese Sent: Tuesday, September 30, 2003 8:46 PM To: lbo-talk Subject: [lbo-talk] Latest David Horowitz nuttiness

http://www.frontpagemagonline.com/osama.jpg

Yup, Osama bin Laden is driving one of our freeways right now with that drivers license!

...Ventura Highway in the sunshine Where the days are longer The nights are stronger than moonshine You're gonna go I know 'Cause the free wind is blowin' through your hair And the days surround your daylight there Seasons crying no despair Alligator lizards in the air, in the air Did di di di dit ...

America, bad CSNY.

-- Michael Pugliese, aka Sister Golden Hair http://www.seeklyrics.com/view_lyric/America/Sister_Golden_Hair/21196.ht ml , man...the 70's, the music, the bell bottoms, the 'ludes...