[lbo-talk] Gorbachev no longer universally reviled!!

Chris Doss itschris13 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 2 00:25:23 PDT 2003

>He was on the soka gakkai posters last week shaking hands with the head
>(what's his name, ishida ?) that was in my rural japanese suburban train.
>
>jc helary

When I was at a press conference with him a couple of years ago, he kept going on and on about personal reminesences of Reykjavik.

I feel sorry for the guy. I wish his Social Democratic Party would do better. They were talking about joining up with Glazyev's people, but it didn't pan out for some reason.

Gorby's very entertaining when he starts talking about Yeltsin. The hatred he seems to feel for that man is oceanic.

_________________________________________________________________ Add MSN 8 Internet Software to your existing Internet access and enjoy patented spam protection and more. Sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/byoa