[lbo-talk] Rush resigns

Charles Brown cbrown at michiganlegal.org
Thu Oct 2 06:09:02 PDT 2003

Limbaugh resigns from NFL show

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- ESPN.com news services

^^^^^^^^ Yo boy is a dumb , racially motivated motherfucker ( see if that goes to the top of google again)

^^^^^^

In the wake of his controversial statements regarding Eagles quarterback Donovan McNabb, Rush Limbaugh has resigned from his position on ESPN's NFL pregame show. ESPN has accepted the resignation.

Limbaugh issued a statement late Wednesday night in which he wrote:

"My comments this past Sunday were directed at the media and were not racially motivated. I offered an opinion. This opinion has caused discomfort to the crew, which I regret.

-clip-