[lbo-talk] Rush resigns

Brian Siano siano at mail.med.upenn.edu
Thu Oct 2 06:55:52 PDT 2003

Jim Farmelant wrote:

> And Rush will tell you that some of his best friends
>
>are African-Americans. But they probably have
>strong stomachs.

As a Philadelphian, I am _tickled pink_ to see Rush bad-mouthing our city's football players. Not just because the race-baiting is so obvious. Not just because the QB in question is actually pretty good. It's because, when Rush insults our FOOTBALL players, he's insulting OUR CITY.

The CRADLE of DEMOCRACY.

The BIRTHPLACE of the UNITED STATES.

The SOURCE of ALL that is RIGHT and GOOD in our benighted nation.

And Rush Limbaugh tried to WIPE HIS ASS AT US.

(Okay, I'm indulging in some hyperbole. But it's at Rush's expense-- so you'll take the usual crap about race problems and MOVE and corruption and John Street and our status next to NYC and keep'em to yourselves, 'kay?)