[lbo-talk] dixor

Kelley the-squeeze at pulpculture.org
Sat Oct 4 10:43:17 PDT 2003

At 12:27 PM 10/4/03 -0400, Brian Charles Dauth wrote:

>There seems to be no advantage to suppress people's desire. And unlike
>race, gender, ethnicity, etc., sexual desire is not socailly constructed.
>My desire for men would exist in whatever culture/sytem I found myself in,

my pussy would exist in whatever culture/system i found myself in, too; gender _and_ sexuality are socially constituted.

surely you have heard that your statement is controversial --and not because i'm espousing the views of those who think that homosex is "unnatural". Rather, it's a controversial statement among those in the GLBT community.

http://www.queerbychoice.com/impliquotes.html

kelley